Our client a global company expanding our business lines further into OEM’s and motor manufacturers and need a sales engineer!
Top Reasons to Work with Our client
1. Very stable company with lots of room for growth!
2. Excellent com plan, DOE
4. This is a REMOTE, brand new role!
What You Will Be Doing
– expanding sales footprint within motor manufacturing OEMs
– building a BRAND NEW TERRITORY that is successful
– developing & cultivating new customers
– increasing market share
– maintaining existing customers & ensuring their continued business
– managing your time to meet set goals
– following up on all leads and sales opportunities in a timely manner
– responding immediately to RFQ’s, RFP’s, information requests &
– professionally represent the company at all times, including trade shows and business events
What You Need for this Position
– 2+ years of experience in technical sales ** working with OEM’s is a BIG plus!
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
– Dynamic and APPROPRIATELY aggressive personality
– Passion for building strong, profitable & lasting relationships with customers
– Must be computer literate (MS Suite); Lotus note and JD Edwards a plus
– Personality and sales approach that is customer-centric, tactful & diplomatic
– Ability to be successful & meet/surpass goals working in a remote situation
– Ability to travel (sometimes extensively)
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.