So what happens when you change jobs and take a huge risk? Here are 12 things we think when changing jobs and having to adapt to a whole new experience:
1. No one is going to like me.
2. I do not know what I am doing.
3. I miss my old job.
4. No I don’t, MOVING ON UP.
5. SEE YA SUCKERS.
6. These people don’t get my personality like my old co workers.
7. I don’t know how to use these computers.
8. They are judging my lunch choices.
9. I wonder what everyone in my old office is doing right now.
10. DO THEY MISS ME?
11. This work is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
12. HOW DOES THIS EMAIL SYSTEM WORK?!
Manager’s Office US