- Reports to the Sales Director.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Cooperates with the back office department for the company sales coordination.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Meets personal and team sales targets.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems.
- Establishes and develops positive business and customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university
- 1+ year of proven sales experience on field
- English fluency
- Computer use competency
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation abilities
- Self motivated and passionate
- Driving license owner
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.