The HR Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling all aspects of the agency’s HR functions. This includes, but is not limited to, administrative duties involving the development of systems, internal controls and records, and the upkeep of the day-to-day payroll operations.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates work flow and procedures between payroll and Human Resources Department.
- Advise managers, supervisors, and employees on payroll and HR related policies and procedures
- File required new hire forms and other paperwork as necessary
- Research regulatory requirements and develop business processes for compliance.
- Assist with new hire orientations, on-boarding, and corporate training on policies and procedures appli cable to wages, deductions, direct deposit, PTO, 401(k) and profit sharing, and employee self-service
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Resolve employee benefit claim issues.
- Reconcile monthly insurance provider invoices against internal enrollment reports
- Assist with putting policies and procedures in to place
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Other necessary functions on a case-by-case basis.
- Associate’s Degree
- Three to five years related experience in human resources and payroll
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Excellent customer focus, adaptability & flexibility, attention to detail, analysis & reasoning,
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.