Το Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a small team of experienced Sales Executives while working an active book of business. This includes developing new business for named and developed accounts as well as maintaining existing client relationships in the Capital Markets space. You will be representing an array of products including Risk Analytics, Trading Platforms and Data.
- Manage and lead a small team of Sales Executives.
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Provide regular updates on group/team progress towards achieving sales goals.
- Qualify leads and develop of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- 3+ years of experience managing a sales team.
- Track record of consistently exceeding annual quota targets.
- Clear understanding of the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- In-depth knowledge of Capital Markets
- A “Hunter’ style of selling.
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Undergraduate Degree is required; post graduate degree is a plus.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.