Roles and responsibilities:
• Participate to the definition of the Sales strategies to reach the long and medium term objectives.
• Ensure their translation and implementation in Europe with initial focus on France, Italy and Germany
• Daily, you lead, coach and develop a dynamic team of market-based Sales Managers
• Ensure positive and regular contacts with the Global Headquarters in the US ;
• Interface with support departments (mainly Inside Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Quality)
• The position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director Europe and has 3 direct and around 20 indirect reports.
• A Master degree
• At least 15 years experience, including 10 years in managing sales teams in an international environment including home office positions, preferably in the wine, food, beverage or packaging industry
• English and German at advanced level are a must, French, Spanish or Italian being an asset
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Reside centrally in Europe (ideally close to the Eastern part of Belgium) ;
• Willing to travel across Europe up to 50% of your time.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.