Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Develop annual and seasonal marketing plans and promotions, ensuring effective implementation.
– Establish new relationships with agencies to ensure new potential clients in the different events.
– Organize and supervise the national and international events and promotions.
– Supervise products or materials sent to the stores.
– Control the team working in the different events.
– Manage the events budget.
– Asses the results of the promotions: sells, new clients, stock, etc in order to know the effectiveness of the event.
– Manage the Retail Marketing Team
– Degree in Public Relationships. Specialty Event Management.
– Willing to travel
– English bilingual or native and fully proficient in German, we valuate another language
– Knowledge of brands and the role of lifestyle, trends and fashion
– Problem solving, creativity, planification/organisation, proactive and use to work with objectives, team worker
– Experience in SAP
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR Department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.