The Purchasing Director oversees the purchasing function for the hotel, as well as ensure meeting specified guidelines and policies. This person will also act as senior leadership by developing and assuming key management responsibilities for the department.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (up to 100 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with basic financial management
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in high volume luxury beverage operations
- Strong analytical skills in order to effectively control beverage cost control
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.