Our client is a leading provider of software for retail organizations and includes, point of sale, inventory management, warehouse, distribution, allocation, e-commerce, sales back office, advanced reporting and more.
They help retailers run their operation both efficiently and profitably.
We are seeking a hands-on Marketing Manager who will manage a team of three responsible for lead generation, tradeshow marketing, event production, SEO/web marketing, media planning/buying and more.
• Marketing Strategy- Along with the Director of Marketing, develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that centers on driving leads for the sales team. Maintain current marketing channels, as well as look for new avenues for lead growth.
• Management- Manage a team of three direct reports — an Event Coordinator, Sales Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator. Evaluate, assign and monitor goals for each member of the team throughout the year.
• Digital Marketing- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to build and maintain PPC campaigns on the Google AdWords platform. Consistently optimize and report on campaigns to management. Regularly manage and report on the company’s search engine rankings and optimization efforts. Manage content for other digital campaigns — such as paid newsletter insertions — as needed.
• Content Development- Must have basic HTML knowledge for updating content pages on internal and external company websites. Will also be responsible for curating content to go into monthly newsletters to both clients and prospects. Responsible for writing blog posts, press releases and other industry-related articles as needed.
• Media Planning- Develop an annual media plan — and budget — across the print, online and event channels. Negotiate favorable rates and frequencies with leading publications in the retail technology space. Manage an advertising calendar for timely delivery of media materials
• Sales Assistance- Act as backup personnel for the Sales Coordinator, fielding incoming sales calls/emails in the Coordinator’s absence. Work with sales staff on individual requests as needed.
• Budget Management- Develop, monitor and maintain the annual marketing budget
• Vendor Management- Work with an existing rosters of 3rd part vendors across a variety of channels, including tradeshows and PR; research and present new vendors where applicable.
• Client Relations- Maintain relationships with existing clients to help ensure overall client satisfaction with company product and services.
• Reporting- Work with Coordinators to compile succinct reports that accurately reflect the marketing efforts across all channels.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• 5+ year business Marketing experience, including managing others. Digital/Web Marketing experience a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Knowledge of any Adobe Suite applications a huge plus
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Creative, Innovative Individual
• Ability to multi-task, yet can delegate to maintain priorities
• Team Player, with experience managing multiple direct reports
• Preferably someone who has worked in the Retail and/or software fields
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.