Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Regularly interacts with IFS Business Analysts on matters concerning business processes and IFS performance.
– To work on development projects in isolation or as part of a team effort.
– To perform basic Oracle administrative tasks.
– Develop and maintain modifications to existing EPR system and its supporting 3rd party applications.
– Maintain LIVE and TEST environments. (Oracle, IFS Printservers, IFS extended server,
– Integrate ERP system with other internal and external systems.
– Support users over helpdesk and work in capacity of a first line contact when necessary.
– Conduct ad-hoc trainings.
– Any other tasks associated with this role.
– University Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
– Background in IFS business process, IFS business system or IFS development.
– Excellent knowledge in PL-SQL.
– Good knowledge in .net technologies. (Experience with SOAP is an advantage)
– Proven experience in IFS ERP suit preferably versions 2004 and App8.
– Business Areas:
– Basic DBA skills on Oracle databases.
– Experience in Crystal reports development
– Experience in StreamServe, Qlikview is an added advantage.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.