Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Manager and with the Assistant Vice President
– Production in aligning the operational requirements with customer expectations to avoid any
– Control and minimize costs without compromising on product quality and service
– Prepare monthly/annual budget on CAPEX, manpower, inventory and to exercise cost control
to achieve key performance indicators to improve profits
– Partnering with human resources in conducting training, disciplinary and grievances meetings,
recruitments and performance management for the department employees
-Establish and maintain high level relationships with potential clients and key customers to promote and secure future/repeat businesses
– Monitor overall budget regarding food cost, revenues and overtime, as well as expense reduction through cost control and management of overall financial matters
– 6 to 8 years of experience in the food sector
– A masters degree in Business or Marketing
– Excellent Spanish and English language
– Have a demonstrated ability to control costs and drive sales.
– Be a reliable and trusted person who can work autonomously.
– Be passionate about food and beverage service.
– Have a strong orientation towards continuous improvement and the ability to set, implement
and review service standards.
– Be a natural team leader who is able to provide a safe working environment for their employees
and manage employee performance in a professional and structured manner.
– Possess a high degree of computer literacy.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.