Posted in Sales – Marketing – PRΘέσεις Εργασίας
Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net), one of the leading companies as consulting Firm, is seeking for a Digital Marketing Specialist – to join our client structure, down town in the city of Athens(Syntagma square)
Digital Marketing Specialist – (DMS 09898636A) ATHENS
You will be leading our client digital marketing team. You should use the latest digital media strategies and tools for marketing purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities,
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the company’s vision.
- Create digital content including websites, blogs, articles, videos, etc.
- Establish our client online presence and create brand awareness.
- Run day to day social media and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create a unique brand identity online.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Spread the company’s message through social media and other online mediums.
- Increase the company’s sales through online marketing.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies.
- BSc degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager.
- Professional certifications like Digital Marketing and Digital Brand Management will be an advantage
- A portfolio mentioning the projects undertaken so far would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and web publishing.
- Quality content generation and management skills.
- Effective leadership and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Remuneration – Benefits:
- 1.700€ -2.000€ gross salary
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.