Manager’s Office seeks a DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER with perspective and deeply felt passion for the industry to assist the organization of our client .
We are looking for a proactive DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER to join our clients. The role requires an understanding of DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER principals and the ability to develop the division.
General Duties and Responsibilities, include:
- Refers to the Director of the Division
- Participation to the scheduling of Business Policy of the Division
- Participation in the communication with the houses we represent of both inland and abroad
- Responsible for the shipment and delivery of the outboard motors, as well as, for the supervision of the prompt function of the spare parts and service departments
- Responsible for the supervision and expansion of the Dealer network
- Responsible for the implementation of the business and credit policies
- Responsible for the supervision of the Key Performance Indexes of the dealer network and for the reporting to the Management.
- Development of financial plans including budgeting and forecasting for the short and long term
- Analysing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods sold
- Managing budgets, expenses and pricing and commercial arrangements
- Lead role in advising around pricing for commercial contracts
- Driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and delivered on budget
- Partnering with business managers to drive financial performance
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing department by conducting analysis of commercial opportunities
- Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.