The Director of Client Services and Sales has accountability for the sale in the assigned
territory. This will include selling to new customers and building long-term relationships
with current clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Making outbound lead calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
• Qualifying sales prospects and reports to management on probability of closing date and amounts, etc.
• Closing sales opportunities and perform to monthly goals
• Traveling to metro areas within assigned territory to meet with prospective customers
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Maintaining contact information and sales activities by creating and updating records in a relationship management system.
• Investigating and resolving customer concerns.
• Travel to and attends trade shows
• Use corporate marketing materials to promote in the local market.
• Facilitate quarterly advisory group meetings to review and verify market statistics
• Coordinate and/or perform customer training after each new release.
• Work with customers to help them become more productive and successful in their core business activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the commercial dept and have a minimum of two years of business to business sales experience. In addition, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to confidently present to a diverse audience is critical. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
This position will require travel within the local market and occasional overnight trips.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary plus
commission and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume confidentially to
email@example.com noting the position code.