Posted in Engineering
Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), seeks an Chemical Sales Engineer on behalf of our client. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years’ commercial experience and excellent communication.
(CHE 0955776AT) Athens /Attika
The Sales Engineer is responsible for account retention of clients in an assigned territory, developing and expanding existing client relationships, identifying additional revenue opportunities within those clients, and working closely with the tech service manager on those clients. Within the plan guidelines, the Sales Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- knowledge of MS Office applications
- Communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities, include:
- Sales of business solutions.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Establish and maintain good personal relations and communication as needed with all customer personnel.
- Expand Business
- Be aware of any expansion or acquisition plans of current customers or of your customer by someone else. Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.