For over 25 years our client has now become the largest privately owned and locally operated contract security guard firm with over 2,000 security personnel and the most experience operations’ team to be found anywhere. Their focus has been on an array of industry sectors through which the company has been able in satisfying the security needs of a vast list of customers.
With continued growth, they are seeking a successful Business Development Manager to join the Dubai sales team. This position offers the opportunity for a solid career within an exciting and growing industry.
Experience within extremely competitive market places is a must. Only professionals who exemplify a “successful career” and leverage relationships that will contribute to your success will be considered. They build relationships with Property Managers, Security Directors, Facility Managers, Administrators and C-Level Executives. The sales professional will rely on established relationships through cold telephone calling, canvassing, networking functions and trade shows to build new relationships. Additionally, experience with CRM programs is a plus, but free company training is available.
The company fully supports its BDM’s through telemarketing leads, presentation and proposal preparation, weekly meetings, and direct VP and sales admin support and liaison. Our client incorporates a hands-on and communicative approach to supporting the sales effort.
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
SEEKING HUNETRS & CLOSERS AND EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVES
- Must have established relationships
- Experience successfully developing new business relationships
- History of successfully selling business services
- Demonstrated sales methodology and understanding of the complex sale
- Excellent presentation skills, communication and writing skills
- Strong prospecting (Phone, networking, etc.) and negotiating abilities
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM-CRS a plus
- The ability to communicate a non-challenging difference of opinion
- A positive attitude and high-energy level
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com