Our client is seeking a Brand Manager to develop brand positioning, social media strategies, and key global campaigns.
This position will define and communicate brand messaging to our retailers. Key responsibilities will include establishing
a marketing program across sales channels in addition to coordinating all PR initiatives.
Reports to: CEO
– Identify non-traditional opportunities to promote our brand.
– Create consumer awareness of our brands image.
– Lead the measurement of brand initiatives and evaluation of change strategy.
– Drive traffic to our retailers.
– Track the effectiveness and ROI of major marketing campaigns to develop a long-term promotional plan based on results.
– Develop a cohesive marketing message to translate to press, retailers, and consumers.
– Contact magazine editors for upcoming editorial stories.
– Oversee individual departments to ensure they are aligned with our brands initiative.
– Work in collaboration with our Marketing team to support all Social Media strategies.
– Provide tools for the organization such as competitive positioning materials, case studies, and presentations.
– Identify new business opportunities and partnerships.
– Spearhead the search for our next brand ambassador.
– Work with retailers and online stores to promote contests.
– 8 -10 years of PR & Marketing experience
– Experience in Brand management and business development
– Ability to define and execute strategieso Bachelor’s Degree in related field
– MUST have experience in the fashion industry (beauty, apparel, accessories)
– Autonomous and strong sense of urgency
– Obsessed with following the hottest trends, fashion, and celebrities!
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com