Our client is one of the leading companies in the heating, ventilating and plumbing installations sector. They are seeking to appoint a Back Office Sales Coordinator based in Athens (Aspropirgos).
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Takes an active part in the sales development. Communicates daily with potential clients in order to seek the interest of the market for the company’s products.
- Participates in the construction of the marketing plan and in the execution of the marketing actions.
- Composes and sends offers to the clients for future collaborations.
- Handles invoices.
- Communicates with clients and handles possible problems or complaints.
- Supports the sales representatives by contributing to the making of their client visit schedules
- Reports to the Sales Director
Required qualifications include:
- Degree in Economics field, a degree in Marketing will be a plus
- 2+ years of experience in sales department with an active participation in sales
- Experience in usage of CRM systems
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.