- Position Summary:
Manage the National Distribution Center, pick pack ship operations, and the Export operation in a way that maximizes safety, quality, and delivery and minimizes cost without sacrificing future upgrades, investments, and performance.
1. Guarantee 100% delivery every day from National Distribution Center.
2. Guarantee 100% same day shipment without packaging or shipping error.
3. Maximization of Export service levels.
4. Zero safety incidents
5. Zero spills.
6. A disciplined but supportive work environment.
- Provide leadership and direction to supervisors and operators within the value stream team (exempt and non-exempt) and drive a root cause / corrective action culture
- Mentors direct reports to improve their skills and overall effectiveness
- Maintains positive employee relations through the use of proficient and open communication skills. Listens, supports, engages and encourages employee suggestions and input to achieve excellent results
- Drives accountability throughout the operation
- Develops, reviews, and presents various work/management reports to accurately measure production processes and make recommendations for better business results
- Drive cost reduction initiatives and first pass yield improvement
- Support implementation of lean tools throughout manufacturing
- Drive continuous improvement teams and actions to improve process and product flow
- Develop capacity plans
- Manage key operations metrics
- Manage and take action on customer feedback
- Manage projects and teams within set budgets
- Support and participate with Quality, R&D and Engineering on new product introductions; leading pilot and production trial runs
- Other miscellaneous activities as assigned
- BA, or BS degree.
- Preferred-Experience in the shipment of dangerous goods (Chemicals).
- Export regulations.
- 10+ years of related work experience in pick, pack, and shipment of dangerous goods.
- 5+ years experience managing within a production environment.
- Quality Systems Regulations/ISO experience required
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must demonstrate leadership skills
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- BA, or BS degree.
- Quality Systems Regulations/ISO experience.
- 5+ years of related work experience in warehouse management.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Proficient in MS applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Warehouse pick/pack/ship experience.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com