- Meets or exceeds budgeted for the hotel.
- Work directly with the General Manager, SVP Global Sales, Chief Operating Officer, and other executive management on the business plan, trimester plan, and budgets.
- Prepares hotels Annual Marketing plan.
- Prepares departmental budget that correctly reflects the hotels business plan.
- Forecasts occupancy fluctuations and directs selling activities to maximize revenues.
- Knows the hotels demand segments, sources of business for each, and balances market segments according to supply and demand.
- Knows the principal competition for each market segment and takes advantage of hotels strengths against each competitor.
- Accurately forecasts occupancy changes based on changing market conditions (additions to supply and demand, etc.).
- Supports guest service as the hotels driving philosophy.
- Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest service by responding to guests needs.
- Responds and follows up via Trip Advisor, guest comment cards, or other modes of guest satisfaction
Marketing and Sales Management
- Develops/assists with development of the hotels marketing and sales plan based on the hotels position and strengths within each market segment.
- Implements hotels marketing and sales plan.
- Analyzes and understands the competitions strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully directs marketing activities against each.
- Identifies and maintains constant communications with the hotels key accounts.
- Actively sells room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
- Makes outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and in person to qualify leads and sell hotel services.
- Maintains clear communication with sales managers and the entire sales team in order to review and give feedback on sales performance
- Ensures that hotel employees (specifically front desk staff) are familiar with key accounts and specifics (special rates, special requirements, etc.) relating to business booked in the hotel.
- Helps to develop management talent by acting as a mentor for direct reports.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.