Our client is a leading plastics manufacturer and is seeking a production manager to represent their company.
BLOW MOLDING OR PLASTICS EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED but some background in MANUFACTURING is REQUIRED. This position provides great growth potential and the opportunity to work in a VERY stable, exciting, and fast paced environment. This individual MUST have manufacturing related management or leadership experience. Great work environment and great team with lots of opportunity for growth!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Production Manager creates a culture that promotes safety as a top priority.
- The Production Manager drives continuous improvement, and constantly evaluates productivity and the current staff to optimize production efficiency.
- The Production Manager is responsible for development, training and coaching of staff, sets individual and team goals for staff, and provides continuous feedback.
- The Production Manager is responsible for all operations in the plant on all shifts.
- The Production Manager will be responsible for the production schedule for all shifts.
- The Production Manager will conduct timely annual reviews and evaluations of staff.
Production Manager Required Education and Experience:
- The Production Manager will have 3+ years of supervisor or management experience in a manufacturing environment. (Preferred blow molding or some type of plastics experience).
- The Production Manager will have 3 years minimum at a Supervisor or Production Manager Level.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred.
- The Production Manager will have at least 2 years’ experience implementing Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, or 5-S in a manufacturing environment.Strongly prefer some level of continuous improvement experience.
- The Production Manager must have the ability to set goals and hold the team accountable to achieve these goals. Must have excellent communication skills, and must take responsibility for their actions.
- Computer skills include MS Office applications.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.