Our client is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making. Our client has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
Our client offers exciting opportunities in their growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for their culture.
- You develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates new/existing products from others in the market
- You communicate the value of the product to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- You produce product marketing content such as successful case studies, videos, blog posts and website content copy
- You give inputs to the sales/product teams about product pricing which should be based on market research and competitive intelligence
- You plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several internal departments in such launches
- You enhance lead generation and develop successful and measurable B2B marketing activities, including the preparation of sales material, in support of our sales team
- You are required to translate all of the great technical features and functionality from product management into benefits your customers will understand
- You further develop our employer brand to attract the best talent in support of HR
- 2-3 years of experience within the field of product/B2B marketing, preferably within fast-growing, international start-ups
- Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree, preferably with focus on marketing
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), fluent in English and Italian or Spanish
- You possess superb research skills which help you analyse data, surveys and/or customer interviews to come up with product/marketing suggestions
- You have the ability to tell the stories of products, coming up with engaging copy for various marketing channels
- Ability to collaborate and work with different departments including sales, product and engineering across different geographies
- Good knowledge of the big data or advertisement markets are a big plus
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- Willingness to travel
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.