Responsibilities include working closely with our Corporate Communications colleagues as well as interfacing with functional teams and agency partners to ensure marketing strategies are executed in a synergistic manner for internal and external audiences. The Marketing Manager serves as an internal brand champion.
Role & Responsibility
- Overall, provide organization with strategic and executional support for downstream marketing (i.e. marketing, advertising and promotions).
- Help manage Marketing including branding, advertising and sales materials. This includes management of materials developed by advertising agency partners.
- Responsible for creating and updating capabilities presentations (as appropriate) as well as ensuring information is current and accessible on the company’s intranet.
- Key and active participant in the development (and appropriate updating) of the company’s new Corporate Web site.
- Responsible for competitive intelligence tracking and reporting. This data should yield competitive insights and implications that will be leveraged in strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for collecting campaign metrics (publications, online, etc.) and providing monthly observations and recommendations.
- Manage execution of in Ventiv Health and CCO marketing materials for industry tradeshows/conferences. Work with key stakeholders and coordinate with in Ventiv Business Development Conference & Networking Coordinator to ensure seamless execution.
- Work closely with Clinical counterparts to ensure seamless execution of in Ventiv Health initiatives.
- Assist in management of marketing budget as well as internal billing.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 4+years of Marketing and/or Advertising experience in pharma, packaged goods and B2B.
- Experience delivering marketing efforts via multi-channel strategies including digital
- Background in customer relationship marketing – managing consumer acquisition and adherence programs
- Background in marketing strategy development
- Strong tactical execution experience – handling multiple and deadlines
- B2B experienced preferred, but not required depending on marketing background
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage marketing plans and strategic initiatives
- Ability to execute multiple tactics and objectives within prescribed timelines
- Understanding of new product development process – including brand identity
- Ability to manage outsourced marketing/research/advertising activities partners
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective writing and presentation skills (both creating and presenting)
- Not currently; however, this role may have one direct report, in the future
Desired Leadership Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to foster team oriented environment
- Ability to inspire and influence others to achieve results
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.