Seeking Logistics Manager with experience in High-end Luxury Garments and E-commerce.
Position Description Summary:
Responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting, and implementing of all operations and logistical activities. Ensures that all operations and logistics functions are performed in a timely, cost-effective manner consistent with established corporate and client operations, procedures, and requirements.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
– Plan, manage and control all aspects of the operation and provide the highest level of service at the lowest cost
– Coordinate, manage and monitor the work at the site
– Liaison person to the General Manager, implement and manage operational plans
– Prepare and control operational budgets and control inventory
– Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the site
– Be proactive in the recruitment and training process, establish organizational structures, establish work schedules, supervise staff, evaluate and monitor performance of staff to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives are met
– Maintain and implement plans to establish productivity, safety standards, quality, cost control, and employee morale
– Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and implements efficient and effective department processes, policies, and procedures
– Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.