Manager’s Office seeking an IT Manager for a rapidly growing client based in Paris.
- Computer and information systems managers direct the work of systems analysts, computer programmers, support specialists, and other computer-related workers.
- Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites.
- Handle the upkeep, maintenance, and security of networks. Responsible for hardware and software upgrade recommendations based on organization’s technology.
- Analyze the computer and information needs of the region or location from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements.
- Assign and review the work of subordinates and stay abreast of the latest technology to ensure the organization does not lag behind competitors.
- Oversee a variety of user services such as an organization’s help desk, which employees can call with questions or problems.
- Coordinate projects from development through implementation, working with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, and computer specialists. Involved in projects that upgrade the information security of an organization.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient operation of the regional and Company.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience utilizing various software or technology used on the job, as well as a background in business management.
- Previous experience working in the area of systems analysis, or as a computer support specialist, programmer, or other information technology roles.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills because they are required to interact not only with staff members, but also with other people inside and outside their organizations.
- Must have an understanding of how technology relates to the core competencies of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, assign, and supervise the work of subordinate employees engaged in a variety of activities.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and understand problems and to determine the appropriate measures it takes to solve problems.
- Considerable interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to maintain a variety of complex records and to prepare reports.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.