MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers results by meeting or exceeding targeted marketing production goals and ticket sales at or below budgeted cost.
- Forecasts and budgets marketing targets for areas of responsibility as required.
- Develops and maintains effective budgetary control of department expenses.
- Maintains relationships with Hotel partners and vendors and manages locations appropriately.
- Directs, coordinates, coaches, counsels and manages marketing leaders and staff.
- Develops appropriate organizational structure for the department utilizing Hiring, Selection, Training, Talent Review, Performance Management Process and Individual Development Plan processes in order to operate effectively and to develop future Marketing talent.
- Actively understands and lives the Company’s visions and values while cultivating and maintaining a world class culture within the Marketing organization.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent, relevant training program(s) utilizing all available company resources.
- Establishes and maintains branded and approved marketing touch points throughout the entire marketing process.
- Creates an expectation and culture of constant recruitment and is proactively involved in the recruitment and training process in anticipation of representative or leader turnover to minimize impact.
- Develops, implements and maintains a reward and recognition plan for marketing staff that aligns with our culture and drives production.
- Creates a synergistic environment with Sales and other departments and leaders.
- Ensures department SOP’s and business rules are updated, communicated and adhered to.
- Ensures integrity in processes in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Attends management and staff meetings, and serves on committees as assigned.
- Attends and/or facilitates Yield meetings, Allotment meetings or other meetings as required.
- Establishes and modifies compensation plans for business model as needed following established process for approval.
- Ensures compliance with all wage and hour laws and regulations.
- Participates in company and divisional initiatives as required.
- Completes other duties as may be assigned by leadership.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing leadership experience in increasingly responsible positions.
- Proven successful track record of leading Marketing teams in In House and OPC.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasiveness skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.