Manages the full spectrum of HR functions for assigned business partners on a day-to-day basis, incorporating corporate direction to implement programs aligned with the HR mission and strategy. Primary responsibilities will include employee relations and compliance. Support for performance management, and talent acquisition will vary depending upon location of business partners. Incorporates corporate direction and coordinates with corporate staff to ensure that employee relations programs, benefits, compensation and learning and development initiatives are implemented and optimized for all constituencies.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent related experience preferred.
- Experience: 7 – 9 years or Associates Degree equivalent plus 9 – 11 years.
- Knowledge: Extensive level of professional knowledge in field across multiple disciplines and broad business segment. Extensive knowledge of management practices.
- Decision Making: Influences development of overall objectives including long-range goals for the organization. Typically exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices. Establishes, modifies operating policies and procedures that affect subordinate units. Recommends modifications to broad operating policies which may impact projects, operations, and considerable expenditure risk and major portions of operations. Problems are generally diverse, complex and impact major business segments.
- Supervision Received: Assignments are received in objective-oriented terms, and combine both strategic and tactical responsibilities. Work is reviewed for unit’s overall adequacy in meeting organizational objectives.
- Leadership: Middle manager who typically manages high level exempt employees, subordinate managers or supervisors and may manage multiple functions disciplines. Provides guidance based on organizational goals and company policy. Responsible for numerous functional and or technical projects. Develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance requirements.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Responsible for all projects assigned to subordinate unit. Acts as advisor to subordinate supervisors, managers, staff, to resolve technical or operational problems. Subject to approval, modifies organizational structure.
- Client Contacts: Represents the organization as prime internal and external contact regarding issues of major importance to the organization. Conducts briefings for both internal and external top management.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Broad knowledge and experience in employee relations and human resources.
Knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of Human Resources Management.
Basic understanding of state and federal employment regulations.
Regular attendance during normal work hours at the designated location for job duties and responsibilities. The job must be performed in a safe manner and in conjunction with all safety rules including all applicable state and federal laws. All employees must work cooperatively within their assigned work group and support department and corporate management by meeting customer service standards.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.