Our client partnering with a reputable company, specializing in collector automobiles, in the search for a collaborative and results oriented Field Marketing Director.Responsible for executing and improving field marketing, sales, and merchandising initiatives. This individual will serve as the face of an exciting line of business to the public and lead the field marketing strategy and business development efforts for the division. Will work cross functionally with other departments including: IT, Care Center Operations, Marketing, and the Digital Projects team to create scalable programs to ensure the Field Marketing and Business Development teams have the skills, resources, abilities, and support to successfully achieve business goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Improve lead generation efficiency/effectiveness.
• Manage business development efforts to acquire key broker accounts and profitably increase existing volume.
• Achieve business execution goals and sales revenue targets by developing field marketing/sales strategies, prioritizing projects/resources and measuring/monitoring effectiveness of sales initiatives.
• Partner with Marketing to plan and prioritize marketing activities within focus areas and develop appropriate selling propositions and messaging.
• Conduct strategic account reviews with key accounts.
• Hire, onboard, and train field and business development resources.
• Assess and evaluate team and individual performance. Fill knowledge gaps through field observation/feedback, training and professional development programs.
Participate in CRM requirements/development efforts to enhance B2C and B2C effectiveness within division.
• Experience managing field sales/marketing teams
• Strong communication and organizational skills and effective presentation and sales abilities
• Passionate about automobiles and knowledgeable about collector cars
• Experience in motivating, managing, and training field team members
• Analytical, goal-oriented work style
• Prior insurance industry experience and/or collector car knowledge preferred
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.