This position will be responsible for monthly close activity including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, review of SAP GL accounts, month end queries, and other month end activities. In addition, this position will also manage Inventory Accounting and reserve positions standardizing methodologies across regions.
– Prepare journal entries for the month-end close for our client three businesses.
– Month-end balance sheet reconciliation for various GL accounts. Month-end Reserve positions for sales return reserve and Inventory obsolescence for print books.
– Analyze key accruals each month that are SAP calculated via the Project setup. This is to ensure that it is working properly and is part of the expected results.
– Revenue Assurance – Month-end expense accruals
– Intercompany transactions for the month end process
– Participate in various special projects on an as needed basis
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in accounting
– 4 + years of public or 5+ years of private accounting experience
– Familiarity with general ledger systems – Experience with Microsoft Office
– Experience with assessing and documenting internal controls
– Experience participating in the month-end financial close process
– Experience with performing technical accounting research
– Knowledge of Germany Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and general ledger systems.
– Accuracy in working with large amounts of data – Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code