Our client, a boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 18 restaurants and food service operations in performing arts centers. Our client offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
THE POSITION SUMMARY: Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic digital marketing platforms and initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing technologies and be able to lead integrated campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as operations), and vendors to launch online campaigns on time and under budget.
The Marketing Department looks to Digital Marketing Managers to pioneer our company’s online exposure, improve public appeal and perception, and ultimately increase restaurant traffic. This representative exhibits extraordinary written communication skills, the ability to forecast trends, and utilize the latest technologies to execute effective designs and productions. With these responsibilities, our client offers unparalleled opportunity to grow and excel as a marketing professional with a range of tasks that will strengthen your digital skills and marketing capacity within the hospitality industry.
•Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website; track conversion rates and making improvements to our online sources.
•Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns which include web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital media platforms.
•Work with East + West Coast Marketing VP’s to create digital marketing strategies leveraging all platforms (i.e. email, web, social media SEO/SEM) to drive traffic and sales.
•Manage and execute digital media campaigns to raise brand awareness, and drive restaurant reservations.
•Manage and reconcile the departments digital marketing shared services budget with agencies and other vendor partners.
•Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and provide ongoing recommendations for optimization
- BS in Marketing, Design, Public Relations or other related discipline with an MBA or advance degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive digital marketing experience in a multi-unit restaurant company or hospitality business.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends); Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience using SiteCare a plus
- Excellent written communication skills to create engage material for online constituents.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org