The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics designed to drive system traffic and revenue growth among each daypart and segment. Conducts research among consumers and operators, develops the corporate marketing calendar and coordinates activities with operations, culinary innovation and purchasing as well as field marketing leaders.
Works with financial analyst to understand company sales trends by daypart and revenue center to find opportunities to grow sales and evaluate the success of marketing initiatives. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Assist the VP Marketing with strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications programs to promote Miller’s and further the company’s sales objectives.
- Lead day-to-day on planning and execution of all company-wide initiatives including analysis, strategy development, creative execution/production, field communications through post analysis. ◦Leverage data analytics and measurement tools to drive strategy and improve marketing initiatives through post analysis
- Manage 3rd Party resources such as Creative and media buying agencies, email, web and SEO companies to deliver on target brand communications across all channels.
- Oversee the collective brand execution across all channels and platforms to ensure consistent, effective and timely communication with all stakeholders.
- Partner with Finance, Operations, and R&D to identify implications of each marketing initiative and make recommendations for success.
- Similarly, work cross-functionally to assess promotion effectiveness and provide recommendations to improve results in future promotions. Share results with key stakeholders.
- Manage the budget effectively to drive high ROI
- Maintain knowledge of key marketing trends, industry and competitive activity.
- Plan and execute market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recruit and retain high performing team members. Effectively manage direct reports to drive results.
- Build customer loyalty and frequency using CRM tools. With VP, develop CRM strategy and source tools for future implementation.
Required Skills & Education
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business is required. An advanced degree is desired.
- 7+ years’ experience in a brand and marketing leadership role, preferably within the restaurant or retail space
- Strong analytical capability, especially in understanding and applying marketing/retail trends and marketing communication principles with a deep understanding of program ROI
- In-depth knowledge of omni-channel marketing including digital, social, SEM, SEO, Display and organic search, direct mail, broadcast and CRM
- Extensive expertise in communications with outstanding writing and editing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Excellent influencing skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with people in all areas of the business
- The ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines from concept to completion
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.