Based from our Dubai our client is a successful mid-tier ad agency seeking a sharp Director of FP&A to join their finance team:
· Oversee the creation and maintenance of monthly revenue calculations and profitability reporting
· Revamp revenue calculation template for client finance team to ensure time and material efficiency.
· Coordinate meetings with CFO, Dir. of Client Finance and Account Dir. to discuss revenue projections and profitability.
· Prepare and present monthly revenue forecasts including variance analysis to Sr. Management
· Site visit audits of agencies around the country including detailed review of all balance sheet accounts to ensure proper accounting. Includes selection of accruals, deferrals, AR and related allowance, capitalization and amortization of fixed assets, etc. Also included audit of revenue recognized to ensure proper treatment per GAAP
· Review of preliminary budgets to ensure agencies are accurately projecting salaries and other major expenses before final budgets are submitted.
· Detailed monthly fluctuation analysis and presentation of consolidated financial package to show variances to budget and prior year. Analysis is used as the first signal of any material misstatements which can be identified and corrected before final numbers are presented to investors, as well as signal of latest trends and client activity that can affect immediate staffing and occupancy decisions by CEO.
· Work with agency’s account management teams to manage both internal and client-facing SOW’s and financial reports, ensuring accuracy of these reports and appropriate communication of report content and results.
· Manage the day-to-day financial needs of each Agency account, including maximizing revenue recognition, revenue variance analysis, accurate client invoicing, POs, client job hours analysis and tracking, client reconciliation and accrual reports, etc.
· Interpret client contract requirements and ensure compliance with those requirements. Provide guidance to Agency Account Management team members on client contract related questions.
Successful candidates must possess a minimum of 7 years of progressive financial reporting and analysis experience in the advertising industry. You should have some supervisory experience and have the ability to “manage up” to the CFO in a highly innovative style.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.