Responsibilities will be to plan, implement and lead business development for prominent public relations
firm. This position has firm-wide visibility and serves as “front line/first impression” of business development
function in engagement of new clients.
• Oversee proposal development from concept to delivery to client;
• Vet new business inquiries
• Work closely with account teams on strategy development and staff writers on proposal drafts;
• Prepare staff for client presentations;
• Maintain reporting system to track clients in pipeline;
• Work with COO to build new business opportunities across current clientele;
• Identify venues for company leadership to join in support of sector-development goals.
• Seasoned public relations practitioner;
• Experienced in client development or marketing function for professional services business;
• Agility to work effectively across sectors;
• Sales-oriented personality with strong presentation skills;
• Excellent writing/editing skills;
• Able to execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Proficiency in all MSO applications.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving
goals and solving problems,then we want to hear from you!
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com