Manager’s Office seeks a DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER with perspective and deeply felt passion for the industry to assist the organization of our client .
We are looking for a proactive DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER to join our clients. The role requires an understanding of DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER principals and the ability to develop the division.
General Duties and Responsibilities, include:
- Refers to the Director of the Division
- Participation to the scheduling of Business Policy of the Division
- Participation in the communication with the houses we represent of both inland and abroad
- Responsible for the shipment and delivery of the outboard motors, as well as, for the supervision of the prompt function of the spare parts and service departments
- Responsible for the supervision and expansion of the Dealer network
- Responsible for the implementation of the business and credit policies
- Responsible for the supervision of the Key Performance Indexes of the dealer network and for the reporting to the Management.
- Development of financial plans including budgeting and forecasting for the short and long term
- Analysing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods sold
- Managing budgets, expenses and pricing and commercial arrangements
- Lead role in advising around pricing for commercial contracts
- Driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and delivered on budget
- Partnering with business managers to drive financial performance
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing department by conducting analysis of commercial opportunities
- Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise
Important is the DEPUTY COMMERCIAL MANAGER to have experience in: Lubricants or Boat engines, or motorbikes, or Machines in general, or Vehicle spare parts or anything related to a wheel: cars / trucks / buses
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.