6. Procedures and custom office’s bureaucracy for exports inside and outside the EU. Preparation of your company to have effectual exports procedures.
A company is ready to export when it features:
- Product properly prepared, in accordance with International packaging, standardization, labelling standards
- The needed production capacity
- The available resources
- The commitment of management to deliver merchandise, product or service on a global scale at a competitive price in order to gain market share.
9 questions and preparation steps of export activity that you need to know:
- Your business has started export activities to the General Commercial Register?
- Have you indicated Activity Codes Numbers?
- Is there a registered TRADEMARK for products to be exported?
- If there is, the disclosure of TRADEMARK concerns your state, Europe or Worldwide?
- Are there all quality assurance certifications and packaging HACCP (ISO 22000), ISO 9001, BRC Standards, IFS Standards?
- Do you know about the insurance programs?
- What are the financial solutions for export companies?
- Requirements for packaging and label information?
- Which are the required shipping documents?
your stand (digital printing, posters, stickers, banner, tarps, inscriptions).
- Finding translators for the best operation of your exhibition stand.
- Provision of all necessary office supplies for your convenience.