Manager’s Office is looking for a person to join the growing commercial team of our client. The person will have to manage a growing company
Commercial Director Athens (COD 957NHR9)
- The Commercial Operations Director works cross-functionally with the commercial, operations and finance functions on inventory planning and issue resolution. This role works closely with the
- National Analytics and Benefits Manager to ensure KPIs are established, reviewed monthly and ultimately
- achieved (i.e. MPP related KPI’s and Supplier Synergy Project aspirations). This individual also identifies opportunities
- for improvement in current processes and execution, takes steps to drive better performance, and ensures there is open
- communication between Corporate leadership and local leadership, and supplier operations leadership.
•Oversee and communicate the monthly calendar process and timelines to all stakeholders
•Ensure Item Statuses are accurate by collaborating with and supplier operations stakeholders including new items being introduced and discontinued items
Coordinate and lead a monthly reconciliation meeting. Ensure local leadership is engaged inkey issues to be resolved and assist in issue resolution, where capable.
•Coordinate and lead a monthly performance update meeting. Present KPI dashboard to demonstrate achievement vs Performance objectives and review benefits with leadership team.
•Facilitate cross-functional partnership meetings as needed to ensure all parties are aligned and all key issues and opportunities are addressed (i.e. system/process updates, product status changes, coaching local market personnel, dashboard reporting improvements)
•Supports the implementation of new procedures and policies created by cross-functional corporate team and/or national
- 7 years working experience commercial director
- Fluent English is essential/ Good command in any other language would be an advantage
- Business or Marketing background
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-driven, customer-oriented and stress-resistant personality
- Good communication skills
- MBA is mandatory
- Yearly 70K – 90K gross
- Extra bonus
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code. Keeping Your Job Search Confidentia