Sales Development are the first point of contact prospective customers have with our client Sales team
You ll report into our VP of Sales and will be responsible for overseeing the success of the entire team. You ll be the engine behind the sales culture we create, and you ll have a team of Managers and Team Leads to support your day-to-day management responsibilities. Were looking for not only a coach to deliver constructive, real-time feedback to help our reps hit and exceed their quotas, but also a data-driven project manager who can ask the right questions to improve processes and manage change initiatives by taking an execution-intensive approach.
Who will love this job:
- A leader; you inspire the buy-in of your team, as well as of cross-functional stakeholders.
- A coach; you care deeply about the success of your reps and provide hands-on mentorship in a way that shows no task is too small for you.
- A quantitative thinker; you recognize the importance of using numbers make decisions, as well as using data to recognize patterns and test for optimized results.
- A communicator; youre great at celebrating wins, but youre also an expert at addressing issues in a way that leads to increased engagement and productivity.
You should have:
- Proven success managing and coaching a 10+ person sales team
- Experience managing managers in addition to individual contributors
- Prior experience selling a product
- Experience in a fast-growth environment
- An understanding of / experience with sales acceleration tools
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.