Associate Director is responsible for developing innovative, multi-platform and integrated marketing programs for important growth categories with the purpose of driving advertising revenue across the World franchise.
These categories have been identified as key for the franchise based on the following criteria: revenue, prominence, and potential for growth. The Associate Director will manage the internal and external resources related to the specific advertising categories and be responsible for representing the integrated marketed team to external clients.
- Develop diligent, thoughtful and accurate responses to RFPs and sales presentations
- Create revenue for important, high visibility accounts and categories through market research, strategic understanding and third party partnership development
- Create and help execute 360 degree multi-platform marketing programs. Introduce new technologies, platforms and relationships for utilization by the entire integrated marketing team.
- Ideate and develop advertising category decks based on a thorough understanding of category and competitive activities.
- Present at external client meetings in conjunction with sales team
Knowledge and Experience:
- 6-8 years of sales development and marketing experience in a related industry
- Knowledge of cross-platform advertising sales, marketing, event and related research
- Proven ability to develop and implement creative, strategic, revenue-driving marketing initiatives
- Proven success in execution of marketing programs from conception to completion
- Strong experience in project management
- Proactive team player
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Exemplary writing skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.