Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), one of the leading companies as consulting Firm operating in Greece and 103 countries globally, is seeking for a Administrative Secretary – to join our client structure, (City Of Thessaloniki)
Administrative Secretary – (AS 944595TH) THESSALONIKI
The Administrative Secretary will provide high-level support to a department head-level employee, performing a variety of secretarial duties and skilled tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities,
Inserts all appropriate information in the CRM system
● Sets up all the department calendars
● Books appointments
● Sends outreach reminders to the Key Account team
● Conducts research in order to find new clients
● Sends informational emails
● Works closely with Marketing Department
● Sends presentations
● Leads the communication with international clients
● Supports call center as needed
● Supports existing clientele
● Crisis management
● Composes, edits and updates all contracts in collaboration with the Key Account Manager (cooperation agreements etc)
● Takes minutes during department meetings and distributes information appropriately
● Conducts targeted phone calls with potential and/or existing clients as needed
● Communication with customers for new services
● Notifies the appropriate Area Manager for services issues with existing clients
● Reports daily to the Key Account Manager
- BSc Business degree in similar field.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Marketing idea or education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of customer relationship management best practices.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Remuneration – Benefits:
- 1.100€- 1.500€ gross salary
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.