Our client seeks a CEO with a global perspective and deeply felt passion for the environment to lead the organization at this critical time for the planet. Time is of the essence. With climate change dramatically affecting the planet, it is critical to bring the strength and trust as a data-driven convener to play an even more central role in global climate solutions. With its ambitious mission
– to conserve the land and water on which all life depends
– and its science driven approach, our client needs a CEO who will chart the course needed to achieve the global Shared Conservation Agenda by supporting and leveraging the entrepreneurial spirit of our client employees and partners, and who will continue to build the organization’s capacities to support its solution driven goals. The next CEO will inspire a talented team, build trust across the organization, expand and deepen our client’s collaborative partnerships.
Our client seeks an experienced leader who is energized by the opportunity to steward a complex, global organization focused on impacting the critical issues facing the environment. The next CEO will need to collaborate with the team and trustees across the globe in charting a dynamic future, and will need the ability to lead, the desire and humility to seek input and listen carefully, and the judgment and experience to be decisive in managing a decentralized and matrixed organization. Our clients next CEO will bring personal passion for the issues, mature global leadership experiences, strategic thinking, and the personal humility to lift-up the strength of the company: its people.
• Chief Conservation Officer (interim)
• Chief Development Officer
• Chief External Affairs Officer
• Chief Financial Officer
• Chief of Staff
• Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel
• Chief People Officer
• Chief Scientist
• Senior Advisor to the CEO
Other key relationships
• The Executive Council
• Global Board Members
• Chapter Trustees
• International Advisory
OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
A broadly engaged intellect; a deeply passionate environmentalist with good judgment and strong internal compass;
Warm and engaging; genuinely interested in the lives of team members.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – thoughtful, inspiring and authentic;
The confidence to invite dialogue, listen carefully, make decisions and to share credit; and,
A sense of humor.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.